The MXRanking Network is an advanced online software application built on a powerful content management platform offering riders, promoters, sponsors, clubs and fans, advanced tools specifically designed to improve motocross racing for everyone involved in the sport.
With the world's most advanced Race Management System, event planner, contingency program and the world's only National Ranking and Point System, the MXRanking software unites promoters, riders, sponsors and clubs to bring the sport of motocross, and off-road racing to a truly national level.
MXRanking Offers Riders and Promoters
- Reduces the travel costs of racing
- Enables riders to attend events as a group, creating larger events with higher purse, rewards and prizes.
- Helps promoters offer more reward, contingency, recognition, and support
- Allows your Sponsors, Fans, Friends, and Family the ability to follow your progress and attend your events
- Helping promoters to get more sponsorship, contingency, and industry support for their event.
- Enabling promoters to offer higher purse, prizes and rewards in advance of the event. (It is impossible for promoters to offer $10,000 in rewards when only a hundred riders show up!)
- Allows promoters to invite riders that fans, spectators and other riders what to see and compete with.
If you race, own a track, run a club or series, sell motocross related products or services or simply cheer on your favorite rider at the track …
YOU NEED MXRANKING!
THE MXRANKING SYSTEM WAS CREATED FOR RIDERS OF ALL AGES AND ABILITIES
Riders that don't follow a club series
Riders that don't want to be always at the bottom of a list on a hundred web pages because they only raced once in a clubs series
Riders that want their friends, family, fans and sponsors to see their results in one place so they don't have to browse 20 different web sites
Riders that want their friends, family, fans and sponsors to know where they are racing and when
Riders that want their friends and fans to come to their next event and watch them race
Riders that want to know where the riders that beat them last week will be racing next week so they can try again
Riders that want exposure and recognition for their effort whether it's winning or just racing more classes and more events
Riders that want their picture, profile and complete racing history in one place
Riders that want to try new tracks, race against new riders, and meet new friends and competitors
Riders that want the opportunity to win contingency, prizes, and awards just for racing
Promoters that want to offer more to their customers
Promoters that want to create their own high profile level event in dramatically less time
Promoter that want to create a series across clubs, organizations, provinces, and countries
Promoters that want to market their event to hundreds or thousands of riders in one place
Promoters that want to invite riders of a particular ability category, offer special discounts, start money, or contingency to attend their event
Promoters that want to offer purse or rewards based on based on how many riders are planning on attending (lottery style)
Companies that want to support riders with contingency, discounts, sponsorship, on products and services all racers use
- National Ranking System
- National Race Results